ICWA Indian Child Welfare Act / Social Services

ICWA encourages and helps support tribal and kinship/family placements.  If you have questions about becoming a tribal foster home or need someone to talk to about care of the children in your family the ICWA office is available to help. 

  • Percy Tejada, Interim Social Services/ICWA Director
  • 745 Joaquin St., Susanville CA, 96130
  • (530) 257-2688; ptejada@sir-nsn.gov